The faculty, staff and administration at JCSU are delighted that you are planning a visit to our campus to see firsthand what an outstanding college career you can have at JCSU. We can ensure that you will be informed about all JCSU has to offer. Campus tours are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 10AM and 2PM.
JCSU campus tours are 60 to 75 minutes long and are led by current students who serve as student ambassadors or by a member of the admissions team. The tour guides will lead you on the campus tour, sharing their own experiences and answering questions that you might have.
Following the campus tour you will have an opportunity to meet with a counselor and hear more about JCSU, financial aid, the college application process and more.
Let's Get Started....
1. Fill out the Registration (Only register if you are not a registered user already, if you already have a username and password proceed to Login)
2. A Thank You for Registering notice will show on your screen, Click the "To Schedule your Visit Click Here" link to register for the event you want to attend.
3. Select the date and time you want to visit
4. Select Proceed to Student Registration
5. Complete the tour registration form
GROUP TOURS: Please review the following before requesting a group tour.
- Groups must have at least one chaperone for every 15 students.
- We can accommodate a maximum of 50 students per tour, unless approved by tour coordinator.
- Group tours are not available on weekends.
- Submit the group tour request form at least 4 weeks in advance of your desired date for an information session and tour.
- Visiting groups that arrive more than 15 minutes late cannot be guaranteed a presentation or tour.
We will make every effort to honor every request made. Due to high demand, we may be unable to accommodate your request.
Please do not make travel arrangements until we confirm your group tour.
Please contact our Communications Coordinator, Traesha Pritchard at 704-330-1322 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your group tour.